The Redmi Note 9 ( review here ), an intermediary that was recently contemplated with the update to the stable MIUI 12 Global, was launched in China as Redmi 10X.
However, as usual, when presenting the model globally in April, Xiaomi decided to adopt a different nomenclature – the notebook even got a late launch in India, where it kept exactly the same name.
Leaving aside the mixed salad of names, this device has just gained a new nuance for the global market, the little black dress, which Xiaomi decided to call Onyx Black.
Interestingly, the arrival of the new color occurs shortly after the announcement of the Redmi Note 8 Pro Coral Orange Special Edition, a special version that debuted on the global market to rekindle the “hype” for the model launched last year.
For now, we still don’t know which markets will receive the new color of the Redmi Note 9, which originally debuted in green, gray, and white nuances.
It is worth remembering that the cell phone in question was also made available in red shortly, as a special edition sold in India through Amazon to commemorate the Prime Day sale sales event.
- 6.53 inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD + resolution (2340x1080p)
- Panel with a circular notch and 19.5: 9 ratio
- MediaTek Helio G85 Chipset
- 12 nm processor with eight cores up to 2.0 GHz
- ARM Mali-G52 GPU
- 3 GB and 4 GB of RAM
- 64 GB and 128 GB of internal storage
- 13 MP front camera
- Four rear cameras
- 48 MP main sensor (f / 1.79)
- 8 MP sensor with a wide-angle lens
- 2 MP sensor with a macro lens
- 2 MP sensor for depth of field data
- 5.020 mAh battery with 18W fast charging support
- Bluetooth 5.0, infrared sensor, 4G, NFC and tray with two chips + microSD card
- The fingerprint reader on the back cover
- 3.5mm headphone jack and USB-C connector