A detailed spec sheet has now emerged online for the Galaxy Note 10+ nearby a rundown of highlights and a release date. The updated story continues underneath
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series has leaked broadly since the beginning of June and today, with a little more then 14 days to go until the official announcement takes place,every last detail has seemed online representing the mother of all leaks.
Samsung Camera Upgrades Planned
As referenced on many occasions previously, the standard Galaxy Note 10 model will include
- a total of four cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ version will gain a fifth
- it also Support a 10-megapixel sensor that supports dual-pixel auto focus technology
- primary rear camera will be a 12-megapixel sensor
- It present is a 12-megapixel sensor coupled with a new telephoto lens
All-new Front Panel Design and a Progressively Useful S Pen
Going with the Galaxy Note 10’s overhauled cameras should likewise be an updated display. The smaller variant will supposedly boast
- a 6.3-inch Infinity-O display marketed as a “Dynamic AMOLED” panel which offer a Full-HD+ (2280 x 1080p) resolution plus a pixel density of 401ppi.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ version, on the other hand, boasts a 6.8-inch panel which offers a higher Quad-HD+ (3040 x 1440p) resolution that translates into a pixel density of 498ppi.
- Corning’s Gorilla Glass 6.
- an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor
- Always-On display feature.
- includes S Pen.
- stylus of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 supports 4096 different pressure levels and boasts a 0.7mm tip thickness
- IP68 water and dust resistance,
- and “Air Action” gestures that’ll enable users to navigate the UI through the S Pen
Better processor, lots of storage, Faster Charging
Moving over to the internal side of things, the US variants will accompanies either
- Snapdragon 855
- gaming-focused Snapdragon 855 Plus.
- powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9825
- This new chip is built on the 7-nanometer
- high-end cores clocked at 2.7GHz,
- four additional ARM-designed cores clocked
- 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage
- UFS 3.0 memory
- the Galaxy Note 10+, 12GB of RAM
- 256GB of storage
- offer microSD storage expansion
- dual-SIM compatibility
- Bluetooth 5.0,
- 4G LTE
- 3,600mAh battery
- Note 10+ 4,300mAh battery
- 25W fast charging
- 12W wireless charging
- Android 9 Pie
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Series Declaration, Release Date, Pricing
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 will go official on August 7th along with the larger Galaxy Note 10+. Pre-orders for the next-gen leader are expected to commence immediately after the event and will go before a release on August 23rd, according to WinFuture.
In Europe, the smartphones are anticipated to retail at €999 and €1149 respectively. Official US estimating hasn’t yet been uncovered but it’ll likely be $999 and $1149. Regarding colors, the smartphones will be accessible in black and the silver gradient. A red Galaxy Note 10 model is clearly in progress as well, despite the fact that this one will be limited to a bunch of markets.