After the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro have received the Android 9.0 Pie in December last year , we finally see the most basic models, the P20 Lite , receive update to the latest version of the operating system, with the addition of the new EMUI 9.1 interface, which by the way was not yet released for the more expensive brothers.
A few hours ago we saw Huawei reveal a list of several smartphones that would receive the new EMUI 9.1 interface, and there was the P20 Lite. Now the update is delivered in several markets around the world, such as Italy. The update weighs approximately 3.32 GB and can be identified by software version ANE-LX1 188.8.131.52 (C432E5R1P7).
Technical specifications – Huawei P20 Lite
- Operating System: Android 8.0 EMUI 8.0 Oreo
- Dimensions: 148.6 x 71.2 x 7.4 mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- Chipset: Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 659
- GPU: Mali-T830 MP2
- RAM and Storage: 4GB / 64GB (expandable via microSD up to 256GB)
- Screen: 5.84-inch IPS LCD
- Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels
- Rear: 12 MP + 2 MP (f / 2.2)
- Front: 16 MP (f / 2.0)
- Video: FullHD front and rear at 30 fps
- Battery: 3000 mAh
Released today, it should gradually be made available to all compatible and eligible smartphones, over the air over the next few days. Those who want to try to drill through the queue can search for the update through the operating system settings menu.