The Galaxy Note 10 should be introduced by Samsung soon. The new top-of-the-line model should bring, as well as the S10 series, great new features such as the addition of more rear cameras and a redesigned design. However, the big news must be the existence of a more improved variant, which was previously called Galaxy Note 10 Pro, but actually should be called Galaxy Note 10 Plus, according to leaked images.
Now, new information talking about this more premium device began to emerge, pointing to the possibility of it bringing a 3D ToF (Time of Flight) camera. Samsung allegedly registered the DepthVision Lens brand, just for this type of technology. With this, it is increasingly certain that it will bring four rear cameras, one of them being 3D ToF. On the other hand, the standard model must have three sensors, without the ToF.
Alleged technical specifications – Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- 6.75-inch Dynamic AMOLED screen with QHD + resolution (1440x3040p)
- Infinity-O panel with center oblong notch and 19.5: 9 aspect ratio
- Support for HDR10 +
- 7-nanometer Snapdragon 855 / Exynos 9820 Chipset
- Up to 12 GB of RAM
- Up to 1TB of internal storage
- Single front camera
- Rear quadruple camera
- Main sensor with a standard lens
- Secondary sensor with an ultra-wide lens
- Tertiary sensor with a telephoto / zoom lens
- ToF 3D quaternary sensor for depth detection
- Connectivity 5G
- Support for fast 45W charging and wireless charging
The Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus are expected to be unveiled by Samsung in August, reportedly on the 7th. Until then, there should still be new rumors and leaks telling us more about its design and technical features.
Recommended: Top Jazz Radios For PC (Windows & MAC)