Since it was announced yesterday (30), the smartphone gamer Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro has caught the attention of the public because of its robust settings, which make it a desirable product for mobile gamers. Recently some more photos of the device were posted, showing more details of the design of this version of the device.
The post originally published by the Chinese website MyDrivers shows the smartphone in detail, giving even greater insight into all the work done by the Xiaomi subsidiary for the more robust version of the gamer. Like most premium models, this phone is made of metal and glass, which causes an even more attractive glow effect to the designs added on the back.
Besides being aesthetically beautiful, the mixture of these materials in the body of the device helps to improve the cooling dynamics of the internal parts, as well as the signal transmission to the antenna installed on the phone. This new design is inspired by Formula 1 cars, while retaining the key aspects of the previous version, such as the logo on the back in conjunction with the illuminated LED sidelines.
The Samsung-developed AMOLED display has 6.39 inches, bringing few edges and new features such as a DCI-P3 color range, DC Dimming 2.0, 240Hz refresh rate. high quality, something that is also a compromise of both 48 MP and 12 MP rear lenses.
Regarding the access buttons provided on the sides, on the right is the power key and one more option that has no concrete information about the use, and on the left are the volume controls. In the connection part only has the USB-C input, because the manufacturer has given up the 3.5 mm port for headphones. Trying to alleviate the situation, Xiaomi added in the box an adapter for those who want to use headphones.
- 6.39 inch AMOLED display with a 60 Hz refresh rate and Full HD + resolution (2340×1080 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus platform with eight-core CPU at a maximum clock of 2.96 GHz
- Adreno 640 to 675 MHz GPU
- 12 GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128 GB or 256 GB of UFS 3.0 internal storage
- 48 MP Main Rear Camera (Sony IMX586 – f / 1.75)
- 13 MP f / 2.2 telephoto secondary rear camera
- Single 20-megapixel f / 2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint reader under the display
- 4,000 mAh battery with 27W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 163.61 x 75.01 x 8.77 mm
- Weight: 205g