After some rumors citing its name, Vivo Z1 Pro was finally officialized by the Chinese smartphone maker. The model with intermediate characteristics had already given the faces previously in teasers and also in a benchmark test.
Now, finally, it has had its technical characteristics and its design confirmed. Among its many highlights, we see the large capacity battery, more precisely 5000 mAh.
The Z1 Pro has three rear cameras vertically arranged in the upper left corner, inside a housing that also houses the LED flash. Here, there is even a fingerprint reader in the center. At the front, we see a few edges around the screen and a hole in the top corner of the display to house the unique front camera of 32 megapixels.
Technical specifications – Vivo Z1 Pro
- 6.33-inch LCD IPS screen with Full HD + resolution (2340×1080 pixels) and 19.5: 9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 8-core processor with a maximum clock speed of 2.3 GHz
- 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage space
- The triple rear camera, including:
- Sony IMX499 16 megapixel main sensor with f / 1.78 aperture
- 8-megapixel wide-angle secondary sensor with f / 2.2 aperture
- 2-megapixel tertiary sensor with aperture f; 2.4
- Unique 32-megapixel front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- 5000 mAh battery and 18 Watt Rapid Charging
- Android 9.0 Foot under the Funtouch OS 9 interface
Vivo Z1 Pro costs 14990 rupees, 836 reais in direct conversion and without the addition of national taxes, for the version with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage. The most expensive model costs 17990 rupees, approximately 1004 reais, and has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory. It will be sold by the brand’s flagship store and Flipkart retailer from July 11.