Announced in March this year, Vivo iQOO now has one more color option for consumers. Feather White provides a white with gradient coating and very light pink tones.
The glass cover is made with the same texture as the original smartphone, while the difference is the color variations present on the back cover. Check out an image of the following template:
In the technical specs part, the average configurations of the standard variant are Snapdragon 855 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and options with 128 or 256 GB of internal storage. It is important to note that the original still has editions of 6 or even 12 GB of RAM.
It is worth remembering that the Chinese manufacturer is about to launch a more modest version of its top of the line: Vivo in Neo. It should have as the main difference the equipped Snapdragon 845 platform.
Price and availability
Vivo iQOO in Feather White color can already be found at online retailer JingDong, for the price of 2,998 Yuan (~ R $ 1,663), in the variant of 8/128 GB, or 3,298 Yuan (~ R $ 1,835), for the edition of 8 / 256GB.
- 6.44 AMOLED screen with Full HD resolution +
- Display with drop notch and 19.5: 9 ratio
- 91.7% according to the manufacturer
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7-nanometer processor
- 6 GB, 8 GB and 12 GB of RAM
- 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage
- Triple rear camera
- 13 MP main with a standard lens
- Secondary 12 MP with an ultra-wide lens
- Tertiary 2 MP with depth sensor
- 12MP front camera
- 4,000 mAh battery and FlashCharge charging up to 44W