And the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro smartphone keeps breaking record sales. After being able to release more than 200,000 units to market in just 24 hours, the gamer device had its second batch sold out within hours of resuming online marketing.
The device aimed at hardcore gamers had been put up for sale on the morning of Sunday (04), but a few hours after the start of marketing of the second stock of the product, the message that it had run out and had to wait for a replacement to get it. buy it.
The same thing happened on Xiaomi’s official website, making it necessary to open the next reserve round to secure the device. All sites that are already selling the smartphone gamer have left the notice to consumers stating that tomorrow (05) a new lot will be available for sale.
Note that the Black Shark 2 Pro is being sold in two options: 12 GB / 128 GB for 2999 yuan (~ $ 1,679 in direct conversion) and 12 GB / 256 GB for 3499 yuan (~ $ 1,959 in direct conversion) .
- 6.39 inch AMOLED display with a 60 Hz refresh rate and Full HD + resolution (2340×1080 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus platform with eight-core CPU at a maximum clock of 2.96 GHz
- Adreno 640 to 675 MHz GPU
- 12 GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128 GB or 256 GB of UFS 3.0 internal storage
- 48 MP Main Rear Camera (Sony IMX586 – f / 1.75)
- 13 MP f / 2.2 telephoto secondary rear camera
- Single 20-megapixel f / 2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint reader under the display
- 4,000 mAh battery with 27W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 163.61 x 75.01 x 8.77 mm
- Weight: 205g