Who owns the Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 smartphone or the Galaxy Tab S4 tablet, can already start to keep an eye on the notifications area, as the South Korean manufacturer is releasing the security update package for September.
For Tab S4, which was announced by the company in August last year, has just received the version of code software T830XXU4BSI2 in its model marketed by operator Cellular South in the United States. For now, only the version that uses the WiFi connection is having access to the update, but soon the company will be sending the patch for the model with the option to make calls.
Already the smartphone has access to package number A750GUBS3BSI1, but for now, only those living in Puerto Rico are having access to this update. This time the device does not receive any news, and the same goes for the tablet, but the routine fixes of Android operating system vulnerabilities were implemented through the update.
If you own one of the mentioned devices and want to check the availability of the update, just follow the following path:
Settings> Software Update> Download Updates Manually
Galaxy A7 2018
- 6.0 “FHD + Super AMOLED Display (2220 x 1080)
- Exynos 7885a 2.2 GHz Eight-Core Processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 64 or 128 GB internal memory
- MicroSD expansion up to 512 GB extra
- Dual SIM Hybrid (nano + nano / nano + microSD)
- Main camera with three 24 + 8 + 5 MP sensors (f / 1.7, f / 2.4 and f / 2.2)
- 24MP front camera (f / 2.0)
- 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0, micro USB, GPS
- NFC (market dependent)
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 8 Oreo under exclusive Samsung Galaxy family interface as an operating system
- Dimensions: 159.8 x 76.8 x 7.5 mm
- Available colors: blue, black and copper