PUBG Mobile September update is out now for Android and iOS devices. The game is updated to bring a brand new map, Sanhok. The smaller, jungle-based map is now available to download in PUBG Mobile.
If we look at the patch notes, there are a range of different improvements and changes made to the game. New achievements are added as well as new anti-cheat measures will enhance your experience. Players can now report from the spectator mode.
Customizable Pick-up Settings
- Pick-up quantities can now be specified in settings.
- Added more achievements. Now can be found under Missions.
- Clan Perks: after getting specific items (through purchase or luck), the system will award a certain amount of UC for players to share it with other Clan members.
- New Clan titles can be equipped after purchase.
- Clan Rankings: now lists the most active Clans this week and this season.
- Improved recognition of cheating plug-ins.
- Added Report buttons to Spectator Mode, Basic Information and Results.
Dismantling Time-Limited Items
- Time-Limited items can now be dismantled to BP directly.
- Added a Collect All button to collect rewards of all completed missions.
- Added new mission types to make progression more fun.
Lucky Air Drops
- Chance to get a mystery drop after a match. Contents are customized!
- Season page now shows all seasons played and relevant data such as season titles, the highest tier reached and more.
- Friends can now be deleted in batches.
- 3D models added to vehicle and aeroplane finish previews in the shop.
- Animation on the Season page has been optimised for certain device models.
- Accidental friendly fire will not be penalised.
- Chat system has been tuned.
- Items contained in air drops have been tuned.
You can download the update from the Play Store and the App Store.
See More At TechWikies.