Last week Samsung announced its new Galaxy Note, 10 phablet family. A member of the line, the Galaxy Note 10 Plus now has samples of images captured by its published cameras.
Unveiled by the PhoneArena website, the photos feature a variety of situations, such as bright surroundings, double zoom, selfies, portrait mode, and night mode. The variant used for the experiment was with Exynos 9825.
Remember that the latest Samsung device has four rear cameras of 12 MP (wide) + 16 MP (ultra-wide) + 12 MP (telephoto) + ToF (called by the brand DepthVision). In the front portion, there is a 10 MP sensor.
For better comparison, the samples are organized by the situation depicted, compared to the normal version of the environment, and a gallery with the other photos taken in a unique situation.
Remember that the Galaxy Note 10 family will arrive in the international market – in some countries – next August 23.
- 6.8-inch Quad HD + Dynamic AMOLED Display (3040 x 1440 pixels) with HDR10 +
- Snapdragon 855 or Exynos 9825 platform
- 12 GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 256 or 512 GB storage (up to 1 TB microSD)
- Quadruple Rear Camera:
- Wide 12 MP F1.5 / 2.4 OIS (77 °)
- Ultra-wide 16 MP F / 2.2 (123 °)
- Telephoto 12 MP F2.1 OIS (45 °)
- DepthVision (ToF) VGA
- 10 MP F2.2 (80 °) front camera
- 4,300 mAh battery with charging support up to 45W
- 802.11 ax Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, ANT +, USB-C, GPS (Galileo, Glonass and BeiDou)
- 4G LTE Cat 20 (2.0 Gbps Download and 150 Mbps Upload) | 5G
- Android 9 Pie with One UI interface
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 196g