On October 2, Microsoft will present its new Surface lineup. There seems to be a great deal coming this year, and not just the Surface Pro 7.
The Surface occasion toward the start of October seems to be quite enormous, a totally new range of Surface products is to be expected. Notwithstanding new Surface Books and Surface Laptops, the seventh generation of the Surface Pro will likewise be among the gadgets on display from the software giant from Redmond.
Roland Quandt of the Berlin magazine Winfuture has officially found the storage options to be offered in the case of the Surface Pro 7. Microsoft is using the 10th generation of Intel Core processors, as appeared by entries in the Geekbench benchmark result lists. The following configurations are planned.
- Intel Core i3, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, Microsoft Surface Pro 7,
- Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, Microsoft Surface Pro 7,
- Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Microsoft Surface Pro 7,
- Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Microsoft Surface Pro 7,
- Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, Microsoft Surface Pro 7,
The entry-level variant is somewhat tight in terms of RAM with 4GB, however interested parties will most likely spend a little more money and snatch at least the 8GB version. The internal storage of 128GB in the smallest configuration is in the mean time sufficient in view of the fact that more and more data and programs are situated in the cloud and not on local storage.