Following the launch of Meizu 16s in the first half of the year, the Chinese brand today announced the Meizu 16s Pro, which is an enhanced version of the device previously unveiled. He arrived after several rumors and leaks, which revealed several of his details ahead of time.
The new smartphone has a design that closely resembles its simpler brother, with the difference in the number of rear cameras. While the Meizu 16s has two, the Meizu 16s Pro now has three rear photo sensors, one of which has the LED flash around it.
The glass finish is present with four different color options. At the front, we find thin edges on the sides, while the top and bottom are slightly thicker.
Technical Specifications – Meizu 16s Pro
- 6.2 inch Super AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (2230×1080 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Eight-Core Processor
- 6 GB or 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB or 256 GB UFS 3.0 internal storage space
- The triple rear camera, being:
- 48-megapixel main sensor with f / 1.7 aperture
- 20-megapixel secondary sensor for f / 2.4 aperture zoom
- 16-megapixel wide-angle tertiary sensor with f / 2.2 aperture
- The single 20-megapixel front camera
- 3600 mAh battery with 24-watt fast charge
- Fingerprint reader under the screen
- Weight: 166 grams
- 7.65 mm thickness
- Android 9.0 Pie under the Flyme 8 interface
It can be found in the colors White (White), Mirror Black (Black), Twilight Forest (gradient green) and Dreamy Unicorn (gradient white).
The simplest model is priced at 3098 yuan, about 1785 reais indirect conversion without national taxes, with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage. The most expensive one has 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of memory and costs 3698 yuan, approximately 2130 reais.