As expected and unveiled earlier this month by the Chinese Vivo, it was announced today to the market another smartphone to be part of the line for gamers, the iQOO Pro, which comes in five options of RAM composition and storage, and whether or not support the 5G network.
Visually similar to the original iQOO , which also means that it bears similarities in its screen size and front camera resolution, the new iQOO Pro features Qualcomm’s latest chipset, the Snapdragon 855 Plus, two options for RAM (8GB or 12GB) and two storage (128GB or 256GB) UFS 3.0, thus confirming the information recently seen in the AnTuTu application base .
Still comparing to the big brother, the iQOO Pro arrives with more power capacity (a total gain of 500 mAh) and a more robust main camera, now featuring the Sony IMX582 48MP sensor in place of the previous 12MP. The others remained unchanged, that is, an ultrawide of 13MP and a depth sensor of 2MP.
Not surprisingly, it also brought gamer-related features, including the new version of Game Space (2.0), Monster Touch, Monster Halo Cool Lightning 2.0 and anti-howling & game-changer.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.96 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 8GB or 12GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB or 256GB
- External Storage:
- Display: 6.41 “Super AMOLED Full HD + with 19.5: 9 aspect ratio notch
- Front camera: 12MP f / 2.0
- Rear camera: 48MP f / 1.79 + 13MP f / 2.2 + 2MP f / 2.4
- Battery: 4,500 mAh
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie
Price and availability
With sales starting today for the Chinese market, the iQOO Pro will be available in all five versions, 3 with 5G network support at the following prices:
- iQOO Pro 4G (8GB + 128GB) – 3198 yuan
- iQOO Pro 4G (12GB + 128GB) – 3498 yuan
- iQOO Pro 5G (8GB + 128GB) – 3798 yuan
- iQOO Pro 5G (8GB + 256GB) – 3998 yuan
- iQOO Pro 5G (12GB + 128GB) – 4098 yuan