For now they have only been confirmed for Japan, but hopefully, they will reach the West as well.
Taking advantage of the release of Pokémon Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokémon Let’s Go, Eevee! the manufacturer of accessories for consoles Hori has announced through IGN Japan a new collection of six covers and accessories to house the Nintendo Switch and the stylish Poké Ball Plus. All these elements will be available on November 16, coinciding with the departure of the games, in Japan.
- Plastic case and cover for the Poké Ball Plus (~ 10 euros)
- Rigid shell for the Poké Ball Plus (~ 10 euros)
- Charging stand for the Poké Ball Plus (~ 16 euros)
- Backpack for Switch and accessories (~ 20 euros)
- Rigid housing for Switch (~ 18 euros)
- Case for 6 cartridges of Switch games (~ 10 euros)
Although nothing has been mentioned about its possible sale in the West, we can assume that they will reach this side of the world if we take into account that other useful accessories based on games such as Splatoon 2 or Super Mario Odyssey have also arrived .
See More At TechWikies.
Muntazir is one of the progenitor of this Blog and vanished away as soon as he arrived. He mostly thinks about quality Food and Gadgets. You can track him via Facebook. Link is given below/