Honor is a cost-effective Huawei subsidiary of Huawei. A few months ago, we saw them announce their new tops, the Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro. However, this line should soon get a new device called the Honor 20S. The device has been leaking for some time, and today it once again shows up through renderings.
We had already seen images of him on other occasions that exhibited some of his visual characteristics. With today’s new renderings we have a confirmation of what had been previously revealed. In this case, it appears to be posters promoting the smartphone. Apparently the Honor 20S should hit the market in blue, black and white. Check out:
Alleged technical specifications – Honor 20S
- 6.26-inch screen with Full HD + resolution
- 19.5: 9 aspect ratio circular notch display
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 Chipset
- 6 GB, 8 GB and up to 12 GB of RAM
- 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage
- 32-megapixel front camera
- The triple rear camera, being:
- 48-megapixel main sensor
- 8-megapixel secondary sensor
- 2-megapixel tertiary sensor for depth of field data
- 3.750 mAh fast-charging battery
- Side biometric reader
The Honor 20S is due to be made official by the Chinese company on September 4 . Until then, we can wait for new leaks and renderings to be released, or for their technical specifications to be more detailed. Unfortunately, there is no information on the price to be charged for it.