As we approach the official launch of the new Pixel 4 and 4 XL, more information about Google mobile phones is being made available on the web. Recently, a user from Vietnam has even made available a larger device had-on and confirmed some specifications.
Now, thanks to that same user, it was also possible to have access to the Google Camera app before the Pixel 4 family announcement. In an analysis of the 7.0 version APK, the XDA forum staff discovered a number of important changes that should be made official. with the appliances.
Thus, Google should make a reformulation in the camera application interface. We highlight that the modes should now be located below the shutter and gallery buttons. In addition, the new design gives more space for viewing content.
Check out other news presents in APK:
- New Motion Blur mode for sports. It should allow you to capture photos of action scenes with a “blurry” background
- Astrophotography mode to capture the starry sky
- Night Sight mode has gained a new “infinity focus” option
- Timer, dynamic photo, and flash options have been transformed into a pop-up interface that should come in the middle of the preview.
- The app must bring distortion correction for wide-angle camera images
- Tape measure mode for measuring objects. This feature can also be used to scan documents.
- Zoom Audio Mode
- When you press the shutter button in photo mode, the camera should start recording a movie.
Another new feature in the app code is an unknown code name that may indicate the release of a third Pixel. That’s because we already know that “flame” refers to Pixel 4 and “coral” to 4 XL. However, we still don’t know which device the codename “needlefish” will be used for.
Looking forward to the release of the new Pixel 4? Tell us your expectations here in the comments.