Chinese manufacturer Vivo is part of the BBK Electronics group, as are giants Oppo and OnePlus. One of its most famous brand lines is NEX, which has had its first model shown early last year following the display of the APEX concept during Mobile World Congress 2019. Now, we are close to the third generation, NEX 3, to be finally made official with some interesting news.
The model has already shown its face in its version 5G certified by TENAA, the Chinese regulator, and also leaked on several occasions, as in images. Now, new photos pretty much confirm what was expected of your look, featuring the circular camera, Waterfall screen, and dual retractable camera. See:
Technical Specifications – Vivo NEX 3
- 6.89 inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (1080×2256 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus eight-core processor clocked at up to 2.96GHz
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8 GB or 12 GB of RAM
- 128 GB, 256 GB or 512 GB internal storage
- A dual front camera, the main one being 16 megapixels
- The triple rear camera, being:
- 64-megapixel main sensor
- 13-megapixel secondary sensor
- 13-megapixel tertiary sensor
- 4,410 mAh battery
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie
Fortunately, it won’t take long to finally get to know the model officially, as it will be unveiled by Vivo on September 16th. There we can get some sense of its price as well as other features that should be present.