The game Fortnite began to receive yesterday (01) update 10.0, a number that marks another phase of the game and gives players the opportunity to earn more rewards during the new season, including a new special costume, tools and other objects.
Season X is being called “The Time is Over”, bringing much more news than any other update of the game, regardless of platform. One thing that will get many players excited is the arrival of BRUTE, which is a vehicle that can carry up to two players, making it easy to move around the map and making the ride a good ally in the battles on the move to shoot enemies.
And for those who play Fortnite from the beginning, this season will have a bath of nostalgia, as the explosion of Ponto Zero has made several places and elements appear again in the game, where you will need to explore throughout this period all that is to come. come until the chaos caused by this event is organized.
Pach 10.0 Notes
WEAPONS AND ITEMS
- This vehicle can be operated by up to two players: one (the driver) controls the movement and the other (the gunner) fires missiles and shotgun blasts.
- The driver can:
- Shoot for combat.
- Give a super jump to victory.
- Trample enemies and structures.
- Collectable items grant materials when destroyed.
- The passenger has two weapons available: a shotgun and a missile launcher.
- Comb Size: 10
- Damage: 50
- Head Hit Multiplier: x1,5
- Missile Launcher
- Fire up to 10 missiles at a time.
- Holding the trigger starts reloading the missiles.
- After releasing the trigger, or after loading 10 missiles, all missiles fire automatically.
- New Mechanics: Shield Overload
- Consumes 200 of any material to create a personal shield overload for 5 seconds that protects you in the mech.
- Direct to Safe
- Hamster Ball
- Quad Jet
- Repulsive Pistol
- Shadow Bomb
- Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle
- Tactical Assault Rifle
- Mounted Turret
- Air strike
- Hang Gliding Reinstall Item (still available in large team modes)
- Over time, we have added several mobility options, both items and scattered across the map. We think the Season X experience will be better if we reduce mobility. As with other changes, we’ll look closely at the effects on player experience.
- Fixed a bug with the Heavy Shotgun in which shots didn’t pierce the water in watery modes.
- Bonfires now heal vehicles.
- The Weather Accuracy Rifle no longer has perfect accuracy when shooting without aiming right after using the sight.
- Boogie-woogie bombs and grenades no longer cross vehicles.
- Missions are a series of thematic objectives that give rewards. Completing these goals gives you Battle Stars, EXP, and unique cosmetic items.
- Each week, Battle Pass Owners will have access to a new Weekly Mission with rewards.
- More information about the Quests can be found on the Battle Pass and Challenges tabs.
- Limited Time Missions
- Limited Time Missions are available to all players.
- We replaced Daily Challenges with Limited Time Missions.
- Each Limited Time Mission contains Goals that are unlocked throughout the week.
- Each day, a Goal is unlocked, even if you do not connect, and the Quest expires in 7 days. Complete all Week Time Limited Mission Objectives before the end of the seventh day!
- Each week, a new Mission Limited Time is available.
- NOTE: Challenges that required Daily Challenges can be completed through Time Limited Mission Objectives.
- Fixed an issue where players got stuck under ramps when installing them.
- We’ve updated Arena Game Mode!
- The Season begins with the Trios and Solo Arena.
- We will redefine Fame early in Season X by launching a new scoring scheme.
- 10 Divisions – we increase the point values, but the progression should be quite similar. The highlighted divisions are new.
- Open I (0 – 499)
- Open II (500 – 999)
- Open III (1,000 – 1,499)
- Open IV (1,500 – 1,999)
- Competitors I (2,000 – 2,999)
- Competitors II (3,000 – 4,499)
- Competitors III (4,500 – 6,499)
- Champions I (6,500 – 9,999)
- Champions II (10,000 – 13,999)
- Champions III (14,000+)
- We have updated the scoring model – we have standardized bus points and fares on all departure lists.
- Eliminations: 20 points
- Top 25: 60 points
- Top 15: 30 points
- Top 5: 30 points
- Royale Victory: 60 points
- Eliminations: 7 points (per team member)
- Best 8: 60 points
- Top 4: 30 points
- Best 2: 30 points
- Royale Victory: 60 points
- We increased the bus fare in Divisions: 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- Arena Matching is still based on players with similar levels of Fame. Players in higher divisions may face longer queues than usual to ensure higher quality matches.
- We improve level streaming performance across platforms by optimizing the way assets are preloaded. This reduces cases where players land on low-detail structures, especially on the Switch and Xbox One.
ART AND ANIMATION
- Gesture Master the Pony is now a Mobile Gesture.
- Players who won the Pony Dominate Gesture on the Battle Pass of Season 2 received a new mobile Gesture: Upa, Upa, Poneizinho!
- We added new bullet impact sounds.
- We increased the volume of the shots and distant hang gliders.
- We increased the volume and range of the Chests audio by 10%.
- Ambient sound is no longer interrupted when players walk between biomes.
- Now the default when pressing the Main Menu button on the control is to focus back to the Main Menu (right side of the screen).
- The content loading message will no longer lock at 0% when players are paired.
- Fixed a problem with the camera returning from a replay.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the selection of different players in the lobby after switching between different game modes.
- Selecting Exit Match no longer prevents a player from your party who is “out” in the lobby from entering the match.
- We’ve added a new camera mode, Battle Map, to server replays. This camera mode displays:
- A path where the player followed was during the match.
- The elimination locations of the player followed during the match.
- Automatic Shooting System Improvements:
- In this update, we have readjusted Auto Fire on all weapons and would love to send you specific, detailed weapon feedback so we can continue to improve.
- If you want to test this setting but do not have Auto Release enabled, access the HUD settings to enable it.
- We added a new setting: Tap to Rummage / Interact on Control.
- We’ve added a message on Android devices with Pressure Sensor settings (S8, S8 +, S9, S9 + and Note 9) to inform players that this setting is active.
- Players inadvertently returned to the home screen because the setting was active.
- We have increased the size of buttons and icons in the following areas:
- Lobby Tab Buttons on Frontend.
- Group Leader Crown display icon.
- The Map Marker.
- The message “The first team to reach the elimination goal wins!” will not remain on screen throughout the Team Riot game.
- Leaving a vehicle will no longer reload the player’s weapon.
- The skip videos button will now appear on Android.
- Vertical black lines will no longer appear on the Challenges page.
- The Settings Menu will now display correctly when you set Spanish as your language.
- We align the text on the menu buttons in the Settings Menu.
- The Quick Heal button will no longer appear when you drop or after opening the map.
- Resizing the Quick Heal button in the HUD Layout Tool will no longer change the icon to the item icon in inventory.
- The Quick Heal button will no longer disappear from the HUD Layout Tool after modifying another button.
- Players will now be able to open doors and chests using the Aim button.
- The Build Mode button will now correctly change to the Combat Mode button as you press it on Android.
- We added headers to various widgets in the HUD Layout Tool.
- We apply graphic enhancements to the Cloudbreaker Costume.
- We apply graphic enhancements to the blue variant of the Sea Wolf Costume.
- The Freefall icon will be displayed when you drop the map.
- The Aim button will no longer appear when driving a vehicle after entering a equipped weapon.
- Players will not disappear into the Locker Room when upgrading the Banner Patrol Costume, and the correct Banner will be displayed.
- The Edit button will be displayed on the passenger’s seat.
- The screen will not turn black when looking inside a watery place.
- The Skip button will no longer be inactive after pressing it.
- We apply improvements to the audio.
- Fixed a rare bug that produced static sounds on Android.
- Now the camera will not lock when playing with interactive items in Edit Mode.
- Players will no longer be able to edit through the structures.
- Eg look at the wall and be able to edit another structure (floor, ramp, roof).
- We fixed a Chest that could not be opened near Polar Peak.