CarX Drift Racing was released in 2015 for Android and iOS. Even with superior graphics quality and offline gameplay, it’s amazing that there are people who do not know the game. But they will now know thanks to the new update that has brought many compatibility improvements.
The upgrade to version 1.7.1, maintains compatibility with Android 4.0, ensuring that anyone with old cell phones can run the game without problems. The new update also came to fix problems on devices with a 64-bit processor.
CarX Drift Racing is not an ordinary racing game. In this game, the player needs to make drifts (drifts) to get the best score. But it’s not only because of the different style that CarX Drift Racing stands out, the game has incredible graphics, a photo mode and there is even the possibility to upload your races to youtube.
Another element that captivates players is offline modes. There are three offline modes: Skidding, Time Attack, and Training. Only the training mode is casual, the others have stages that need to be unlocked and that give gold to buy new cars.
CarX Drift Racing For PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “CarX Drift Racing” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click CarX Drift Racing icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download CarX Drift Racing APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install CarX Drift Racing for PC.
That’s All for the guide on How to use your Apps on PC, follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS
See More At TechWikies.