Drop out is a game for Android and iOS where you control a square animal that is rolling in the scenario. Its mission is not to let the creature fall into the abyss. Easy to play, it’s the ideal game for a bank queue or to play on the “bus”, because “theoretically” you need only one hand.
In Drop out, your character, square, rolls through equally symmetrical scenarios. The goal is not to let him fall into the abyss. If that happens, it’s game over. The high challenge, reminiscent of the Ketchup game, may make you think this is a game without creativity. But Drop out has much more than the eyes can see.
To play, simply touch the screen as the character changes direction. But stay tuned, in some places, you will have to touch the right or left corner of the screen. If you play wrongly, distractedly, your character will go the wrong way.
New mechanics are added as the player advances, such as jump points and portals that take you from one platform to another. In a few seconds, Drop out goes from a bland game to a different and innovative game.
Due to high difficulty, Drop out is a game that will annoy you more than providing fun. It takes patience to be able to enjoy the game and discover the new scenarios.
Advertising: Yes | Game Offline
Contains purchases built in: Yes
Requires Android 2.3 /
Language: English | Size: 30 MB
Drop out For PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Drop out” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Drop out icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Drop out APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Drop out for PC.
That’s All for the guide on How to use your Apps on PC, follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
See More At TechWikies.