In the relentless quest for more memory, disk space, and speed to perform tasks, users end up with a well-known tool: deleting as many files as possible. However, in this process, it is common to make mistakes and delete important things. Is it the end of the line? Not with RecoverIt, able to easily recover deleted files.
The application, available for both Windows and Mac, has reached version 8.0 with improvements and a high recovery rate of lost data (around 96%), making it easier, faster and more reliable. Recoverit supports over 550 data formats, including almost all types of images, documents, multimedia, emails, and files, on devices with NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, HFS +, APFS, etc.
Scanning, according to the app developer, is high-speed and driven by a built-in Data-Analyzer engine, powered by an advanced scanning algorithm to ensure the high percentage of data recovery.
Recoverit also supports lost data from formatted and RAW hard disks, as well as lost or resized partitions, allowing you to recover data from a cached computer or virus attack.
The app has over 5 million downloads and is present in over 160 million countries and offers, in addition to the file recovery expertise of marketers since 2003, a 7-day money-back guarantee and 24-hour free technical support. any day of the week.
In addition to hard disk data, the app also recovers files on the memory card, pen drive, digital camera, and camcorders, and also restores deleted or suddenly deleted files, formatting, hard disk corruption, virus attack and system crash in various different situations. Its preview allows you to do the process selectively, finding exactly what you want.
Recoverit supports the following systems: Windows 10/8/7 / XP / Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.10, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.12 Sierra) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro.
How to recover deleted files?
There are three “conventional” ways to recover deleted files, and we’ll detail each one here.
The first case is, if the action is recent, simply click on the blank area of the folder where the file was located and select “Undo Delete”, and the deleted data will be restored automatically without damage.
If you don’t have time, the quickest solution is to go to the Trash, and if it hasn’t been emptied, look for the file and, with a right-click, Restore returns the document to its previous location. One tip for file-filled dumps is to right-click the white area and select the “Sort by” / “Date deleted” options, which makes the process easier.
What if the trash is empty?
It complicates a little more, but even so, it is still possible to restore, since after deleting the trash, the file is permanently deleted. However, the following steps may help resolve the problem through Registry Editor:
- Click “Start” to select the “Run” command.
- Type “Regedit” in the “Run” dialog to open “Registry Editor”.
- Expand in Registry Editor by following below: HEKEY_LOCAL_MACHIME / SOFTWARE / Microsoft / WINDOWS / CURRENTVERSION / EXPLORER / DESKTOP / NAMESPACE.
- Click “New” in the left margin and select “Key” and name it “645FF040-5081-101B- -9F08-00AA002F954E”.
- Right-click the “Default” button, select “Modify”, type “Trash” and click OK.
- After exiting the “Registry Editor” and restarting the computer, the necessary files can be recovered.
Recover application files
The above three options may not always solve the problem, and the inconvenience, in this case, can be severe. In this case, Recoverit solves the problem easily, whether on Windows or Mac desktops and notebooks.
Once downloaded the app, just follow the walkthrough:
- Start Recoverit and select the “Deleted File Recovery” mode.
- After that, a list of your system partitions/drives will appear. Select the correct drive and click the “Start” button.
- After verification, the files that can be recovered will be displayed. You can preview the files and then select the files to restore and click the “Recover” button.
You can download Recoverit to recover deleted files here: