The Sims Mobile is a new release in one of the most popular franchises in the history of video games, which this time offers a much closer experience than we could enjoy on computers or desktops, but perfectly adapted to mobile devices.
Players will be able to create their own ‘sims’ using dozens of tools. We can choose among dozens of body types (stronger, thinner, plumper …) and hundreds of different types of faces, and can even manually modify the mouth, nose or eyes of our ‘yes’. In addition, we will also have to choose the personality and interests of our avatar.
Once we have created our ‘yes’ is when the good begins. We will start in a neighborhood, As usual in the game, and we will have to make friends, furnish our house, get a job, meet the vital expectations of our avatar, etcetera. In short, we can do many, but many things. Come on, like in The Sims of a lifetime.
The Sims Mobile is an excellent version of the classic Maxis, which has been adapted to mobile terminals with great success. The game has a good graphical section and huge possibilities. A title, moreover, suitable for all audiences.
The Sims Mobile For PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “The Sims Mobile” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click The Sims Mobile icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download The Sims Mobile APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install The Sims Mobile for PC.
That’s All for the guide on How to use your Apps on PC, follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson just announced a new movie co-starring Siri
The Sims Mobile / Android: