Mico Chat offers a simple way to meet people close to you and make new friends with any user. Through geolocation you can get in touch with the profiles that are closest to you, which will allow you to make meetups to meet your future friends in person.
Although Mico Chat works through the GPS system, you can select any location in the world to speak with people from other places, opening a wide range of possibilities to converse with hundreds of people. people a day. In your profiles you can see your location, your marital status, your date of birth and the exact distance that separates you, plus all the photos you have shared.
Mico Chat has the possibility to register without need to provide personal data, so you can stay anonymous to not give more information than really necessary.
You will receive an alert for each person visiting your profile and another for each incoming message. Although you will not know if someone has read or not what you have sent, you will have proof of your last connection time, allowing you to know more or less when they are available.
More from Us: Talking Tom Camp For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Social App Mico – Live Streaming, random voice & video chat on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Mico – Live Streaming, random voice & video chat on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Mico – Live Streaming, random voice & video chat” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Mico – Live Streaming, random voice & video chat icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Mico – Live Streaming, random voice & video chat APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Mico – Live Streaming, random voice & video chat for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Mico – Live Streaming, random voice & video chat For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Samsung offers WiFi or HBO Go free on the purchase of the Galaxy J5 Prime or Tab S3.