Game of Thrones: Conquest is a strategy game in which players will be able to put themselves in front of one of the flag houses of Poniente, the fictitious continent in which Game of Thrones takes place. Our mission will be to choose a side and fight for the crown with nails and teeth.
The game system of Game of Thrones: Conquest is usual of the genre: in our city, we will have to build different types of buildings, necessary to obtain raw materials and other resources. For example, we will need farms to get grain to feed our troops. But we will also need a barracks with which to recruit such troops.
In the general map of the game, we can take a look at the cities of other players. We can also send our armies to fight against other houses or against enemies as fearsome as the White Walkers. In addition, we can forge alliances with other players and share the booty of all winnings.
Game of Thrones: Conquest is an entertaining strategy and management game, which of course will especially please fans of the TV series of the same name. The game has the official license and that is noticeable both on the soundtrack and in the presence of many of the best-known actors.
Game of Thrones: Conquest For PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Game of Thrones: Conquest” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Game of Thrones: Conquest icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Game of Thrones: Conquest APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Game of Thrones: Conquest for PC.
That’s All for the guide on How to use your Apps on PC, follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in The iPhone 8 facial recognition would confirm Apple Payment