Xiaomi, who is a fan of Xiaomi and has followed the launch of the company’s new devices, may have been in doubt about which to choose, especially in the dispute between Mi CC9 and Meitu Edition. However, a novelty shared by the manufacturer can facilitate this process, as the more robust version will rely on Meitu exclusive software to improve the quality of the photos on the phone.
Xiaomi acquired Meitu at the end of last year, and since then a lot of expectations have been raised regarding what companies could do with smartphones after this merger. Two days ago the result was shown to the public, where the Chinese manufacturer launched three versions of the instrument: the CC9e, CC9 and CC9 Meitu Edition.
The latter stands out for bringing unique colors and packaging, as well as 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage together with a unique version algorithm. The statement was endorsed by Wang Teng, head of Xiaomi products, in his Weibo, making it clear that this option is for those who want unique and unique cameras.
Already in the promotional image released today by Xiaomi, it is clear that the smartphone version with photographic differentials in its algorithm will have its sale started tomorrow (5), with all the specifications presented by the company at launch. In addition, the selling price of this handset is 2,599 yuan.
- Full HD + AMOLED (1080 x 2340 pixels) 6.39-inch screen with drop notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 mobile platform with 2.2 GHz octa CPU and Adreno 616 GPU
- 8-256 GB (Meitu Edition)
- Triple-camera with Sony’s main IMX586 48-megapixel sensor with optical stabilization (aperture f / 1.79), ultra-wide 8-megapixel sensor (f / 2.2 aperture) and a 2-megapixel sensor for depth of field (f.2.4 aperture)
- 32-megapixel front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Connectivity 4G / LTE, WiFi Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type C, NFC, 3.5mm Connector, IR Blaster
- 4.030 mAh battery with 18-watt fast charge
- Display fingerprint reader
- Android 9 Foot with MIUI interface 10