The Xiaomi Mi 9T was originally released in China as Redmi K20, which will also be used to make the model official in the Indian market. However, it lands in the international market under the umbrella of Xiaomi and within the series Mi 9. About a week after the launch in Spain and other European countries, it is unveiled in Malaysia.
All features of the Xiaomi Mi 9T are the same as the traditional Redmi K20, such as the use of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 as a processor and 6 GB of RAM. It will be offered in two variants, one with 64 GB of internal memory, while another has 128 GB.
Technical specifications – Xiaomi Mi 9T
- 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Display without notch and of ratio 19.5: 9
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Processor
- 6 GB and GB of RAM
- 64 or 128 GB of internal storage
- Front camera retractable of 20 MP
- Triple rear camera
- Main sensor with a common lens and Sony IMX582 48MP sensor
- Sensor with a 13MP ultra wide-angle lens
- Sensor with 8 MP telephoto lens
- Digital reader under the display
- P2 input for headphones
- NFC support
- 4000 mAh battery with 18W quick charging bracket
- Android 9.0 Pie running under MIUI 10
It will be sold by the retail store Lazada or in the stores of Xiaomi itself for the initial price of 1199 Ringgits, or approximately 1108 reais in direct conversion and without the addition of taxes.
In addition, it was also confirmed that it will be released in the Philippines on June 24, also by retailer Lazada. However, there is no price information. In Brazil, the Chinese started acting recently, but there are no details about her arrival.