Already seen recently here with some confirmations made by the brand itself, the Vivo Z5was made official today by the manufacturer in the Chinese market.
Featuring the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset and 4 options for combining RAM and internal storage, the new smartphone stands out for its well-known look of drop-shaped notch screen and a set of triple cameras, the main one being 48MP.
When compared to other devices of the line, it is possible to observe that this device is an evolution of the well-known Vivo Z5X, presented in May and which had practically the same visual proposal (except for the positioning of the camera, which is now centralized and accompanied by a notch, replacing the hole in the screen).
Already in hardware, these are quite different, having as similarities only the additional cameras positioned at the rear (8MP and 2MP, respectively).
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 712
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM: 6GB or 8GB LPDDR4x
- Internal Storage: 64GB, 128GB or 256GB UFS 2.1
- Display: 6.38 “FullHD + AMOLED with 19.5: 9 aspect ratio and drop notch
- Front camera: 32MP f / 2.0
- Rear camera: 48MP f / 1.8 + 120MP wide angle 8MP f / 2.2 + 2MP depth sensor f / 2.2
- Battery: 4,500 mAh with fast 22.5W charging
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie
Price and availability
Announced today, Vivo Z5 arrives in the Chinese market in three colors (Forest Night, Aurora Illusion and Holographic Illusion) and will be pre-ordered between 08/01 and 08/08 for the following suggested prices:
- 6 / 64GB: 1,598 yuan
- 6 / 128GB: 1,898 yuan
- 6 / 256GB: 1,998 yuan
- 8 / 128GB: 2,298 yuan