Motorola is getting closer to introducing the world to the next generation of One Line smartphones with an operating system supported by Google’s Android One program, offering a cleaner system with always-on updates.
After rumors that the company plans to unveil not only the new One Pro and One Macro but also One Action, more news about this latest variant is confirmed again.
In the latest leak, we can see very clearly the final shape of the new One Action, which should be showcasing in the coming weeks offering a circular notch on the screen to house the front camera in the upper left, plus a set of three sensors for the rear camera in the vertical position.
So far, we know that Motorola One Action is expected to feature a 6.3-inch display with 21: 9 Full HD + resolution – which should become the industry standard by 2021. Samsung’s Exynos 9609 chipset will be the source power supply of the appliance.
Rumors point to variants with 3 GB and 4 GB of RAM, as well as models with 32 GB, 64 GB and up to 128 GB of storage, changing according to country and company proposal in each market.
Motorola On and Action: Possible Specifications
- 6.3 inch screen and Full HD + resolution (2520x1080p)
- 21: 9 aspect ratio circular notched display
- Samsung Exynos 9609 Chipset
- Up to 2.2 GHz octa-core processor
- GPU Mali G72 MP3
- 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB, 64 GB, or 128 GB internal storage space (UFS 2.1)
- 12MP front camera and f2.0 aperture
- Triple rear camera with 48 MP main sensor
- 3,500 mAh battery
- Back Cover Fingerprint Reader
- Android 9.0 Pie system with Android One program
- Dimensions of 160.1 x 71.2 x 8.7 mm
- Weight of 181 grams
There are no launch plans yet for the three new Motorola One models, but with increasingly constant and consistent leaks, the company may be preparing the announcement for August or September.