Vivo has confirmed the start of sales of the most powerful variant of its flagship NEX 3 5G in the Chinese market. After presenting two models at the announcement event and offering only one of them, the variant with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage, the company now offers the model with 12 GB of RAM and the same 256 GB of storage with suggested retail price. 6,198 yuan, or approximately $ 3,599 and $ 869 in conversion.
The dollar value is just below the high-performance models of Samsung, Apple and other major companies in the market, and even lower than variants like the Galaxy S10 5G, which offers great value for those interested in buying an Extremely powerful mode already with 5G connectivity support.
Among its key features is the presence of the innovative Waterfall side-scrolling screen offering an 88 ° angle, much more prominent than the 3D glass models implemented by Samsung, Huawei and others in their most powerful smartphones.
The handset features Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset and Snapdragon X50 modem to enable 5G connectivity and data transmission and reception over the new fifth-generation network.
Vivo also implements a set of three main cameras and a retractable front camera to prevent notching on the screen and offer fewer edges. The battery of the device has 4,500 mAh and coupled with the fast charging of 44W the company places the NEX 3 5G as one of the main flagships of the year.
- 6.89 “Super AMOLED Display with Full HD + Resolution
- Waterfall panel without notch and 99.6% utilization
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Chipset
- Eight-core processor up to 2.96GHz
- Snapdragon X50 Modem for 5G Connectivity
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8 GB and 12 GB RAM
- 256 GB of internal storage
- 16MP front camera with f / 2.0
- Triple rear camera
- 64MP ef / 1.8 Main Sensor
- 13MP Wide Angle Lens Sensor ef / 2.2
- 13MP sensor with telephoto lens ef / 2.4
- 4400 mAh fast-charging battery 44W
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 9.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie