The war shooter records a better release than that obtained by Call of Duty: WWII.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 continues to record excellent demand data also in the Japanese market. According to data from Media Create audited the week of 8 to 14 October, the new production of military action by Treyarch and Activision has sold on its release 228,755 copies, rather like a figure obtained by Call of Duty WW2 in Its premiere for Japan: 168,234 units.
In second place was Super Mario Party, which overcomes the barrier of 200,000 games acquired since its sale. To highlight one more title of the top-10 software, in seventh place we have Varnir of the Dragon Star: Ecdysis of the Dragon, another of the premieres in the country of the rising sun in recent days. In hardware, Nintendo Switch continues to lead despite the rise in demand for PS4.
Sales of the week (accumulated sales)
- [PS4] Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII (SIE) – 228.775 (New)
- [NSW] Super Mario Party (Nintendo) – 63,451 (206,319)
- [PS4] Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (Limited Edition Included) (Ubisoft) – 19,037 (64,204)
- [PS4] Warriors Orochi 4 (Limited Editions Included) (Koei Tecmo) – 13.224 (138.060)
- [NSW] Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (Microsoft) – 10,402 (326,018)
- [NSW] Splatoon 2 (Bundle Version Included) (Nintendo) – 8,767 (2,663,744)
- [PS4] Varnir of the Dragon Star: Ecdysis of the Dragon (Compile Heart) – 8.652 (New)
- [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo) – 8,352 (1,797,018)
- [PS4] Marvel’s Spider-Man (Bundle Version Included) (SIE) – 7.590 (286.668)
- [PS4] FIFA 19 (Limited Editions Included) (Electronic Arts) – 5,355 (76,553)
Sales of the week (sales previous week)
- Switch – 44,070 (45,762)
- PlayStation 4 Pro – 15,442 (2,490)
- PlayStation 4 – 10,030 (11,575)
- New 2DS XL – 4,665 (4,788)
- PlayStation Vita – 2,506 (2,635)
- New 3DS XL – 1,976 (2,073)
- 2DS – 305 (535)
- Xbox One X – 157 (747)
- Xbox One – 76 (242)
See More At TechWikies.
Muntazir is one of the progenitor of this Blog and vanished away as soon as he arrived. He mostly thinks about quality Food and Gadgets. You can track him via Facebook. Link is given below/