Launched on March 5 in South Korea, Samsung’s birthplace, the Galaxy S10 5G is definitely a milestone in the history of today’s largest smartphone maker by offering the best components that Samsung can deliver to consumers and have support for the next generation of mobile networks.
Although the company and some users have had some drawbacks during the first week of release (such as the model that exploded and some other complaints ), it seems that this was not enough to prevent the growth and popularity of the S10 5G in South Korea, seen which now the device has just attained an impressive brand.
Samsung has confirmed that the Galaxy S10 5G has already surpassed the 1 million mark sold in 80 days of availability in the country. That would be equivalent to the company selling approximately 15 thousand units per day since its launch in the South Korean market!
Sold for the initial price of 1.3 million won, about $ 4,600 , the smartphone is more expensive in the local market when compared to other models of the Galaxy S10 line, but stands out by offering faster charging, more battery life, it greater and, of course, the capacity of existing 5G networks in South Korea.
And beyond its native country, Samsung also already offers the Galaxy S10 5G to markets like the United Kingdom through the EE and Vodafone operators, in addition to the United States with partners of the operators Sprint and Verizon.
Galaxy S10 5G
- 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED screen with a notch in pill form
- Infinity-O panel with 19: 9 aspect ratio and Quad HD +
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 or Exynos 9820 chipset
- 8 GB or 10 GB of RAM
- 256 GB or 512 GB internal storage (without microSD)
- Main camera with four sensors
- 12 MP main sensor with f / 1.5 or f / 2.4 variable aperture, 77-degree lens, Dual Pixel AF and OIS
- 16 MP sub sensor with f / 2.2, 123 degree ultra-wide lens
- 12 MP tertiary sensor with f / 2.4, 45-degree telephoto/zoom lens with Dual Pixel AF and OIS
- ToF 3D quaternary sensor for depth of field detection
- Two front cameras
- 10 MP main sensor with f / 1.9 aperture and Dual Pixel AF
- ToF 3D secondary sensor for depth of field detection
- Ultrasonic fingerprint reader under the screen
- Compatible with mmWave and sub-6 GHz
- Support for Wi-Fi 6 standard and 5G networks
- IP68 Certification
- 2500 mAh battery with Super Fast Charging 25W
- Android 9 Pie under the exclusive interface of the Samsung Galaxy family (One UI) as operating system
Kamran Haider is a new star at Techwikies, You will be reading his work a lot in our News Section. He is one of those people you can call Jack of all Trades. You can find Him on social media by using the links given below.