Sharp is a Japanese electronics manufacturer, which produces the most diverse types of products. In October last year, she presented Aquos Zero. This handset was unveiled as the lightest 6-inch screen handset in the world.
Today, its successor was announced, the Aquos Zero 2, a handset with high end features such as a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset and two rear cameras.
However, the real highlight of the device is its OLED screen with a refresh rate of 240 Hz. For comparison only, ASUS and OnePlus have devices with 120 Hz screens, which are the ROG Phone 2 and OnePlus 7 Pro.
Its finish is made of glass. At the front, we find a curved screen to the sides, as seen on the Galaxy S10, for example. Behind, we see two rear-facing cameras placed in a more central position of the smartphone, with a LED flash below.
Technical Specifications – Sharp Aquos Zero
- 6.4 inch OLED display with a 240 Hz refresh rate and Full HD + resolution (2340×1080 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus eight-core clocked processor at 2.96 GHz
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8 GB of RAM
- 256 GB UFS 3.0 internal storage space
- The dual rear camera, of which:
- 12-megapixel main sensor with f / 1.7 aperture
- Wide-angle secondary sensor not specified
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 3130 mAh battery
- Android 10 operating system
- Weight: 143 grams
Those interested can find it in two color options, which are Astro Black and Misty White. To date, no price information has been disclosed, not even countries where it will be made available. Therefore, you will need to wait for news.