After being awarded 3C certification in China, reinforcing imminent launch, the OPPO Reno 5G won launch another country of Europe – from now on, it is now being sold also in Italian territory.
The model, which was announced in April in Switzerland in April, is identical to the Reno 10X zoom, and integrates Qualcomm’s X50 modem, bringing support to fifth-generation mobile networks.
Recalling its technical specifications, the Reno 5G carries a 6.6 “OLED screen with a 19.5: 9 aspect ratio and Full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080), without any notches. 93.1%).
In terms of processing, we have the Snapdragon 855, aided with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory – specifications worthy of a top of the line for 2019.
In the rear the device has three cameras, with resolutions of 48 + 13 + 8MP – the last two have, respectively, a hybrid zoom of 10x and field of vision of 120 degrees. The front module for selfies has 16MP (f / 2.0).
In the connectivity part, the OPPO Reno 5G features Wi-Fi 802.11ac Dual Band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) as well as Bluetooth 5.0 and USB-C connection.
The model features a 4065 mAh battery with Vooc Flash Charge 3.0 charging (up to 40 watts) and features the factory-installed Android 9 Pie running ColorOS 6.0.
- 6.6 “Full HD + (2340 x 10080) 6.6” OLED screen with aspect ratio 19.5: 9
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor
- 8GB of RAM
- 256 GB internal storage
- 48 MP + 13 MP Triple Rear Camera Zoom 10x Hybrid Tele + 8 MP wide-angle (120 °)
- 16MP front camera (f / 2.0)
- Connectivity 5G, USB-C, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi ac / dual-band)
- Operating System Android 9 Pier (ColorOS 6.0)
- The fingerprint sensor below the display
- 4065mAh Battery with Vooc Flash Charge 3.0 (40W)
- Colors: green and black
Price and availability
In Italy the Oppo Reno 5G will be marketed by TIM from the end of this month at a cost of 899 euros (~ $ 3,770), arriving at stores in green (Ocean Green) and black (Jet Black).