After being officially launched in the Chinese market, the OPPO K3 was officially confirmed in the Indian market, something that was already expected since Amazon had already started the disclosure related to the device in question.
Unchanged compared to the recently introduced in China, the OPPO K3 stands out for bringing a look that sits on a 6.5 “Super AMOLED Full HD + screen that takes up much of its front, thanks to the use of the pop-up mechanism to house the 16MP camera.
In hardware, the device does not look ugly, bringing a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset combined with two possible RAM + storage options (6 / 64GB or 8 / 128GB). To pack this hardware, the brand has made available a battery with 3.765mAh of energy capacity with fast charging VOOC 3.0, which is probably enough.
In the operating system, the device follows the seen in brothers of the line, delivering the ColorOS 6.0, which is already based on the Android 9.0 Pie, thus revealing a considerably well-updated device.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.2GHz
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM: 6GB or 8GB
- Internal storage: 64GB or 128GB
- External storage: microSD up to 256GB
- Screen: Super AMOLED Full HD + 6.5 “with protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Front camera: 16MP f / 2.0
- Rear Camera: 16MP f / 1.8 + 2MP f / 2.4
- Battery: 3.765 mAh with fast charge VOOC 3.0
- Operating system: ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 Foot