Unveiled in mid-September by Oppo, the A5 2020 quietly received yet another variant for the Indian market, including more RAM and storage compared to then available, bringing availability to 6 / 128GB.
In the rest of the configurations, this new version is still similar to the one previously revealed, namely a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset, 6.5 “HD + notch droplet screen and a 5,000 mAh battery.
Neither have the cameras incorporated in the project changed, which means that we have at the rear a set of 4 sensors, the main one being 12MP, one 8MP ultra-wide and two 2MP each for macro photography and depth detection. At the front, the sensor is 8MP with f / 2.0 aperture.
Speaking specifically of prices, as expected, the new handset comes with a slightly higher price compared to the other versions, selling for 14.990 rupees (~ $ 849), followed by the version with 4 / 64GB for 13.990 rupees (~ R $ 793) and 3 / 32GB for 12,490 rupees (~ R $ 708).
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.0 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 3, 4 or 6GB
- Internal Storage: 32, 64 or 128GB
- External storage: up to 256GB microSD
- Display: 6.5 “HD + IPS LCD with 19: 9 aspect ratio and droplet notch
- Front camera: 8MP f / 2.0
- Rear Camera: 12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Operating system: ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie