A few weeks ago we saw the introduction of OnePlus 7T Pro and also OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition, which features a slightly modified design and 12 GB of RAM as major differences.
Unfortunately, on that occasion, there was no mention of the next generation internet connection, the 5G. However, it seems that there will be an option for the new smartphone with a new connection.
Apparently, the US operator T-Mobile will be the only one in the country to offer the model with the 5G connection, more precisely the McLaren Edition variant. Still, this information is not very clear, and you can not know what will be the price of the device, or a date for the release of the device.
One of the first carriers to offer a OnePlus model with a 5G connection was the EE operator, which sold the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G in the UK a few months ago. Anyway, it will not be the only smartphone with this connection that can be found on the carrier, and the Galaxy S10 5G can also be purchased there.
Technical Specifications – OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition
- 6.67 inch Fluid AMOLED Display with Quad HD + Resolution (3120x1440p)
- 90 Hz refresh rate display, HDR + and 19.5: 9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Chipset
- Eight-core processor with speeds up to 2.96 GHz
- 12 GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 256 GB of internal storage UFS 3.0
- 16MP retractable front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Three rear cameras
- 48 MP IMX586 Main Sensor with EIS, OIS and f / 1.6 aperture
- 8MP sensor with OIS, f / 2.4 and telephoto lens
- 16MP f / 2.2 sensor and 117-degree wide-angle lens
- 4,085 mAh battery with 30W fast charging
- Under-screen ultrasonic biometric reader
- 162.6 x 75.9 x 8.8 mm
- Weight of 206 grams
- OxygenOS based on Android 10