we had the announcement of Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus. a slightly more powerful version of the current Snapdragon 855, which is present in most of the top-of-the-line devices of 2019.
After that, several brands of smartphone manufacturers have indicated that some of their models will have the new chipset. One of them is Nubia, which confirmed that Red Magic 3will win a special edition with the new platform.
Through a publication in its official profile on the Chinese social network Weibo, where a poster shows the Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, with several texts in different sources, including the name of the latest smartphone gamer ZTE subsidiary Red Magic 3.
It is unclear whether this new version will replace the current one, or whether they will exist side by side. If this second option, possibly the one with the new chipset will cost a little more.
Technical specifications – Nubia Red Magic 3
- Super AMOLED 6.65-inch Screen
- Display without notch with Full HD resolution and with a refresh rate of 90 Hz
- Snapdragon 855 Processor
- 6 GB, 8 GB, and 12 GB RAM
- 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage
- 48MP Single Rear Camera (Sony IMX586)
- 16MP Single Front Camera
- Rear digital reader
- P2 input for headphones
- Liquid and ventilation cooling
- 5,000 mAh battery with 27W quick charging
- Android 9.0 Pie running under the Red Magic OS 2.0 interface
Those who have already bought Red Magic 3 have not lost much. However, those who plan to acquire one may opt to wait for the new model, which has no date to reach the market. Other brands are also expected to unveil devices with the Snapdragon 855 Plus, such as Lenovo, iQOO, Lenovo, Xiaomi, Redmi, and ASUS.