More rumours have surfaced about Motorola’s Moto Z4 line. For the first time, apparently, we will not have a Play variant in this series, relying only on the standard Moto Z4 and Moto Z4 Force, according to previously released information.
We have seen several rumours indicating that the base model will feature a Snapdragon 600 series processor and only one rear camera. A leak today confirms this information and other details.
It was listed on the Amazon site, having its characteristics confirmed and even its official price disclosed.
According to the retailer’s website, the device should even have a big screen with a notch in drop format, as expected due to leaks, and be offered in a variant with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of space for internal storage.
Alleged technical specifications – Motorola Moto Z4
- Super AMOLED 6.4-inch screen with Full HD resolution +
- Drop in shape with 19: 9 display
- 875-core Snapdragon 675 processor running at up to 2 GHz
- 4 GB of RAM
- 128 GB internal storage
- 48 MP Single Rear Camera with Samsung S5KGM1SP Sensor
- 25MP single front camera
- 3,600 mAh Battery with Turbo Charger
- Dimensions 158 x 75 x 7.25 mm
- Biometric reader under the screen
- USB-C and P2 connector for headphones
- Support for the 5G network via Moto Snaps
The Moto Z4, in a combo with the Snap Moto 360 Camera, would supposedly cost $ 499, or roughly $ 2017 in direct conversion and without the addition of national taxes. There is no date yet for it to be officially signed.
But since it’s already showing up in stores, it should not be long before it’s finally introduced to the public. Now we have to wait.
Source: Android Police
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.