After much anticipation and having its images and alleged configurations revealed in leaks, the Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus was given a date to be officially presented in the Chinese market: 09/05.
The information was revealed by the brand through a teaser that confirms a little more about the look of the handset, including the front camera hidden through a pop-up mechanism, 3 cameras, and physical fingerprint reader, plus a Lots of color options.
Regarding the hardware, it continues to navigate the rumored field but the Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus is expected to be another intermediate smartphone of the brand, integrating the HiSilicon Kirin 710 chipset, up to 4 RAM + internal storage combinations and a 4000 battery Ah.
On the operating system, it is expected to bring EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9.0 Embedded Pie, with at least no evidence yet that this device would ship with Android 10, which was scheduled to be made available tomorrow, September 3rd.
Supposed technical specifications
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 710
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.2GHz
- GPU: Mali G51 MP4
- RAM and storage: 4 / 64GB, 4/128, 6 / 128GB or 8 / 128GB
- External Storage:
- Display: 6.59 “Full HD + (2340 × 1080)
- Front camera: 16MP
- Rear camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Operating system: EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions and weight: 163.5 × 77.3 × 8.8mm and 196.8g