Recently introduced in the Indian and Chinese markets, the Oppo K3 has come as the brand’s mid-range option, standing out for its up-to-date look that includes a good screen display thanks to the option of housing the front camera in a pop-up mechanism. up.
However, it seems that the brand was not satisfied with the options already offered in China and officially announced another finishing option, named there Radio Blue.
With hardware similar to the other colors, the handset also has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset but with a less RAM and storage option means that this device does not offer, at least for now, a version with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
Another point that did not change was the price. As a result, Oppo K3 can be purchased at values between 1,599 Yuan (~ R $ 878) and 1,899 Yuan (~ R $ 1,044), the values being converted considering the current exchange rate excluding taxes, fees, and freight.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.2GHz
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM: 6GB or 8GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB or 128GB
- External storage: up to 256GB microSD
- Screen: 6.5 “Super AMOLED Full HD + with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Front camera: 16MP f / 2.0
- Rear camera: 16MP f / 1.8 + 2MP f / 2.4
- Battery: 3,765 mAh with fast charge VOOC 3.0
- Operating system: ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie