The ZTE Axon 10 Pro is receiving an important update that enhances the photographic experience with the device.
Launched with 5x modes for optical zoom and 10x for digital zoom, the manufacturer is combining the power of the triple set at the rear of the device to provide a 20x hybrid zoom. At first many may think that by involving software resources the results should not be very satisfactory, but at least by the demonstration that it released, the novelty impresses.
In addition to the impressive result, it is interesting to note that in the Chinese market the Axon 10 Pro has prices starting at $ 460 for the 6GB + 128GB version. As you can see, when it comes to handsets that feature zooming, it’s a good product, competing with OnePlus 7 Pro and even the Huawei P30 Pro.
- AMOLED screen of 6.4 inches and resolution of 1080×2340 pixels
- Display with a notch in a drop shape and 19: 9 ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7-nanometer processor
- 6 GB, 8 GB and 12 GB of RAM
- 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage
- Triple rear camera
- 48 MP main sensor with f / 1.8 aperture
- Secondary 20 MP sensor with ultra wide-angle 125 ° lens
- 8 MP tertiary sensor with a telephoto lens
- 20MP front camera
- 4,000 mAh battery with support for fast charging
- Biometrics under the display