In May we had the revelation of the new generation of high-end smartphones from OnePlus. The series now consists of two smartphones, one of which is the standard model, reminiscent of the OnePlus 6T visually, and the OnePlus 7 Pro, with its retractable front-facing camera mechanism. One of the highlights is the blue gradient color option, which is now coming to the default template.
The OnePlus 7 now receives the Mirror Blue color, plus the black that was already available. No other features of the model have changed, such as its technical specifications. That way we see that the dual rear camera system, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 eight-core processor and the 6.41-inch screen was maintained.
Technical Specifications – OnePlus 7
- AMOLED screen of 6.41 inches with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and 60Hz
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset with 2.84 GHz CPU and Adreno 640 GPU
- 6 or 8 GB of RAM LPDDR4X
- 128 or 256 GB of UFS 3.0 storage
- 48 megapixel rear cameras with f / 1.7 aperture and 5 megapixels with f / 2.4 aperture
- 16-megapixel front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Connectivity Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, WiFi AC, USB 3.1 type C
- 3.700 mAh battery
- Dimensions 157.7 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm
- Weight of 182 grams
- Android OS 9.0 Pie with OxygenOS
It will only be available in the Indian market for the first moment, from the next day July 15. It will be offered in the variant with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of space for internal storage at the price of 32999 Indian rupees, or approximately 1831 reais in direct conversion and without the addition of national taxes.