As much as the pandemic of the new coronavirus (Covid-19) has hampered Samsung’s sales, the company recently celebrated the success achieved by the new Galaxy Z Flip. The folding brings a format that pleased the public but does not yet have a 5G variant.
Therefore, market sources say that the South Korean giant may launch a Galaxy Z Flip enabled for the new network in search of attracting consumers where the connection is already available. The model will likely have 256 GB of internal storage and 8 GB of RAM.
In addition, in search of an interesting attraction for the 5G variant, Samsung should also launch a new color. We are talking about the brown option, which should be added to the existing colors: black and purple.
As much as Samsung does not comment on the matter, people working with the company claim that the color brown will also be one of the highlights of the possible Galaxy Fold 2. Apparently, the company developed the new shade exclusively for folding devices.
However, there is still no specific date for launching the Z Flip 5G. Even so, sources say that the new variant should be available before the second half, something that indicates an imminent launch.
Galaxy Z Flip
- 6.7 “Dynamic AMOLED main screen with Full HD + resolution (2636×1080 pixels)
- Foldable display with a circular notch for the front camera and 21: 9 aspect ratio
- 1.1-inch Super AMOLED external secondary screen and 300×112 pixel resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Platform
- 8 GB of RAM
- 256 GB of UFS 3.0 internal storage
- 10 MP front camera, f / 2.4 and 80º angle
- Dual rear camera
- 12MP main sensor with f / 1.8 aperture and 78º angle
- 12 MP secondary sensor with 123º wide-angle lens
- 3,300 mAh battery with 15W charging and 9W wireless charging
- Dimensions of 167.3 x 73.6 x 7.2 mm (open) and 87.4 x 73.6 x 17.3 mm (closed)
- Weight of 183 grams
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0