Tomorrow Samsung will announce its new high-end smartphone series, which will consist of three handsets. The Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10 Plus and Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G will draw the public’s attention because of the many changes made by Samsung compared to the current Galaxy Note 9. Even with the release so close, it seems that the rumors will not stop, as an image confirms the news.
The photo is of model distribution boxes. That is, they are large boxes containing several boxes of the devices inside that are taken to stores to be placed in stock.
Here we see the SM-N976 model number, the Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G, with 256 GB of storage space. Supposedly, the models present there are the colors Aura White, Aura Black, and Aura Glow.
— Sudhanshu (@Sudhanshu1414) August 6, 2019
The model should be presented at an event that will take place tomorrow, August 7, in New York, called Galaxy Unpacked. Other devices can also be shown there, and we can only confirm this during the presentation. Let’s wait.
Alleged technical specifications – Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G
- 6.7 inch Dynamic AMOLED screen with a circular centered notch
- Infinity-O panel with 19.5: 9 aspect ratio and Quad HD + resolution
- Support for HDR10 + content
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus or Exynos 9825 Chipset
- 8 GB, 10 GB and / or up-to 12 GB RAM
- 256 GB, 512 GB and up to 1 TB of internal storage
- With support for microSD cards
- Single front camera
- Main camera with four sensors
- F / 1.5, f / 1.8 and f / 2.4 Triple Variable Aperture Main Sensor
- Ultra-wide lens sensor
- Telephoto / zoom lens sensor
- 3D ToF Sensor for Depth of Field Data
- Under-screen ultrasonic fingerprint reader
- 4,300 mAh battery with fast 45W charging
- 15W Shared Charging
- Compatible with mmWave and sub-6 GHz
- Wi-Fi 6 and 5G networks support (on 5G model)
- IP68 certification