Motorola continues to invest in its One line of smartphones. To date, Motorola One, Motorola One Power and Motorola One Vision have been unveiled. However, there are still rumors talking about the existence of a Motorola One Action, Motorola One Macro and also about Motorola One Pro. New information has been released, and apparently, the latter will actually hit the market as Motorola One Zoom.
We now have the supposed technical specs and more renderings, confirming earlier rumors about its look. It is reported to feature a 48-megapixel main camera, a wide-angle secondary camera, a 5x hybrid focus zoom and a dedicated depth-of-field sensor.
Two of these sensors will have optical image stabilization, possibly standard and zoom. In addition, other information points to 1.6-micron pixels and 13mm-81mm focal length
Check out other specifications:
- 6.2 inch AMOLED display with Full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels) and HDR support
- Drop Shape Notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 eight-core processor
- 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB or 128 GB internal storage space
- Quadruple camera, of which:
- 48-megapixel main sensor
- 12-megapixel secondary sensor
- 8-megapixel tertiary sensor
- Unknown four-year sensor
- One must be wide-angle and one with 5x hybrid zoom
- 16-megapixel single front camera
- Dimensions: 158.7x75x8.8mm
- Android 9.0 Pie (Android One)
One last piece of information still says what its price will be. According to Roland Quandt, the device will have a value set at 429 euros or approximately 1917 reais in direct conversion and without the addition of national taxes. Apparently, it will be presented by the brand after IFA 2019, with no set date for it. Thus, you will need to wait for new leaks and rumors.