Nubia recently announced the newest generation of its mobile device targeted specifically for gamers, the Red Magic 3. It has some interesting changes when compared to its previous generation, and interesting increases in hardware, such as a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and a screen with a refresh rate of 90 Hz. After information about its launch in India today it was finally officialized there.
He finally lands there with a cost-effective focus, fighting hard with his main competitor in Indian territory, the Xiaomi Black Shark 2, which was also revealed there a few weeks ago.
There were two different variants that arrived in India, one with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage, and one with 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory.
Technical specifications – Nubia Red Magic 3
- Super AMOLED 6.65-inch Screen
- Display without notch with Full HD resolution and with a refresh rate of 90 Hz
- Snapdragon 855 Processor
- 6 GB, 8 GB, and 12 GB RAM
- 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage
- 48MP Single Rear Camera (Sony IMX586)
- 16MP Single Front Camera
- Rear digital reader
- P2 input for headphones
- Liquid and ventilation cooling
- 5,000 mAh battery with 27W quick charging
- Android 9.0 Pie running under the Red Magic OS 2.0 interface
The simplest model is priced at 36999 rupees or approximately 2055 reais in direct conversion and without the addition of national taxes. On the other hand, the most powerful option costs 46999 rupees or 2610 reais in conversion. It will be offered in the options Black, Flame Red, Camouflage and Red as of June 27 exclusively by the Flipkart store.