Oppo offers the most diverse types of smartphones with the most varied options, in order to meet the majority of the public and their needs.
Among the most basic models offered for sale by the Chinese company, we found the Oppo A5s, which was revealed by the brand with two variants, one with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage, while the other has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of memory. But only the first came on the market. Now the second also arrives on the shelves.
Among the highlights of the model, we see the dual rear camera system and the drop-shaped notch, which was one of the main changes of it compared to its predecessor. In addition, it also features a MediaTek Helio P35 processor internally.
Technical specifications – OPPO A5s
- 6.2 inch screen with HD + resolution (1520×720 pixels)
- Display with a notch in a drop shape and 19: 9 ratio
- MediaTek Helio P35 Processor
- 2 GB or 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB or 64 GB of internal storage space
- 8MP front camera
- Dual rear camera
- 13 MP Main
- Secondary 2 MP for Depth of Field
- Dimensions: 155.9 x 75.4 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 170 grams
- 4,230 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo under the ColorOS interface
It arrives in the Indian market with a suggested price of 12990 rupees, about 722 reais in direct conversion and without the addition of national taxes, which are 3000 rupees more than the amount charged by the 2 GB model of RAM. It will be offered in green and gold color.