One of WhatsApp’s fun highlights enables you to make a GIF out of any video you’ve taken with your phone. The clips can be up to 6 seconds long, taken from any length video, and afterward converted within the app. In this article, we show you the ways in which you change it.
It’s easy to share fun custom GIFs with your friends. In addition to the capacity to search and send GIFs from Giphy or Tenor, you would now be able to make your own GIFs in WhatsApp by changing over them from videos. The source videos must be situated in your camera roll and cut down to 6 seconds long or less in the GIF-production process. Here are the means by which to do it from start to finish.
Convert video to GIF and send with WhatsApp:
- Shoot a video that you might want to make into a GIF.
- Open a discussion in WhatsApp.
- Tap the attachment button (the paperclip) on the top right.
- Choose Gallery.
- Choose the video that you want to change into a GIF.
- In the video editor that shows up, tap the camcorder icon on the top right one time. You should see GIF appear in its place.
- Edit the video as you wish, however, it must be under 6 seconds long to be converted.
- When you are finished with trimming the video and including the optional message, just tap the green arrow icon to send.
And presently you’ve changed over your video into a GIF. Congratulations! Enjoy sending a wide range of fun GIFs to your friends and family. Are there some other tips and tricks you would like to see us cover? What sort of GIFs will you be sending? Be sure to let us know in the remarks, and don’t forget to look at our other WhatsApp articles about most recent highlights and our top tips and tricks!