The Asus Zenfone 6 was unveiled in May by Taiwan and has landed in some places around the world and in Europe. In India, for example, he arrived as ASUS 6Z because of problems with local justice. He has already received some software updates, with the news. Now another update brings several changes and still includes a newer security package.
This is the June package, which fixes several vulnerabilities in the operating system. The update still includes support for ARCore and other camera news.
Among them, we see the removal of the time limit for recording in Full HD, improvements in the stability of the camera mechanism, and improvements in the quality of the image in the matter of noise reduction, for example. The entire update weighs approximately 396 MB.
Technical specifications – ASUS Zenfone 6
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.84GHz
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB or 12GB LPDDR4X
- Internal Storage: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB or 512GB
- External storage: microSD up to 2TB
- Screen: IPS LCD Full HD + 6.4 “with 600 nits of brightness and 92% of use
- Front and rear camera: 48MP f / + 13MP Flip
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Operating system: ZenUI 6 based on Android 9.0 Foot